MasonRITE provide a full owner builder bricklaying service designed to make your life easier, and provide a hassle and stress free bricklaying experience.
Did you know that your obligations as an owner builder include -:
- Being responsible for the standard of the building work and structural soundness of the building for at least six years after the home is built and will be directly liable to any subsequent purchases for defective work
- Being directly liable for OHS and will be liable for any OHS breaches on site.
- Managing the contracts and the tradespersons on a daily basis during the construction stage of the project.
MasonRITE make sure your project runs smoothly and ensures your project is a success by -:
- Project managing the brickwork stage of your project (including ordering of materials and scheduling).
- Providing all your brickwork labour required for the new build.
- Providing all materials involved required for your brickwork stage.
- Providing all the hardware required.
- Removal of excess materials and waste during and after the project.
- Having a foreman on site at all times to oversee the brickwork stage of the project.
- Providing a manager to oversee your project that will ensure that the brickwork stage of your build is on time and all OHS requirements are met.
Before you start your next project, book a free consultation with MasonRITE so we can show you how to make sure your project runs successfully.